- Excellent soot-viscosity control enables greater engine efficiency, long engine and oil life*
- Excellent thermal and oxidation stability helps reduce engine deposits and sludge build up to keep engines running reliably
- Enhanced TBN reserves improves corrosion protection and extends drain intervals for both new and old engines using either low (500ppm) or ultra-low (15ppm) sulfur diesel fuel
- Stay-in-grade shear stability, excellent low temperature pumpability along with superb corrosive and abrasive wear resistance provide greater wear protection to help prolong engine life
- Excellent oil consumption control requires less make-up oil during operation, which helps lower oil costs
- Meets demanding specifications of key original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and latest API gasoline service category and allows for use of single engine oil for mixed fleet operations
*Well-formulated oils, like Mobil Delvac, that meet or exceed industry or OEM specifications, can help protect engines. Consult OEM for optimum fluid selection. Actual results may vary depending on OEM requirements, type of engine and its maintenance, application and service conditions, and prior lubricant used. For more information, go to mobil.com/pds.