- Extended performance up to 50 percent beyond OEM-recommended ODIs‡
- Outstanding resistance to oil consumption, oxidation, corrosive and abrasive wear, and high-temperature deposits
- Excellent low-temperature performance allows for increased oil flow to critical bearing surfaces at startup and controls low-temperature sludge formation in stop-and-go service
- Stay-in-grade shear stability maintains viscosity in severe, high-temperature service, provides wear protection and helps reduce oil consumption
- Excellent protection against oil thickening and degradation contributes to long drain interval capability, helping to reduce the number of oil changes and oil disposal needs
‡Results may vary based on vehicle/engine condition, driving and environmental conditions. Consult OEM or ExxonMobil before implementing extended ODIs.