- Advanced wear protection helps to provide engine durability
- Enhanced fuel economy potential*
- Extended drain interval capability to allow fewer oil changes and less oil disposal
- Provides emission system durability and performance
- Easier starting in cold weather
*Relative to conventional 15W-40 engine oil. Actual fuel economy improvement is dependent on vehicle/equipment type, outside temperature, driving conditions and your current fluid viscosity.
Applications** of Mobil Delvac 1 LE include:
- Heavy-duty diesel engines including Euro V/VI and US EPA 2007/2010 modern low emissions vehicles, utilizing technologies such as Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF), Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR), Continuously Regenerating Traps (CRT), Diesel Oxidation Catalysts (DOC) and Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR)
- Heavy-duty diesel engines using low sulfur diesel fuels and many biodiesel fuel formulations
- Naturally aspirated and turbo-charged diesel-powered equipment
- On-highway short-haul and long-haul trucks and buses
- Off-highway mining, construction and agricultural equipment
**Please refer to the owner’s handbook for OEM application requirements and oil drain intervals for your vehicle or equipment.